Posted Nov 12, 2012

MPI Discovery, London Array 2012

I'm going to be talking about my commission for FotoDocument at a photography seminar on the enviroment hosted by Foto8.  Nick Cobbing and Lulu Ash will also be talking about their work.  The event takes place on Saturday 24th November from 12-4pm at The Underground Gallery, London.  More info here.

posted in Talks | 

Posted Jan 23, 2012

This Saturday 28th January I will be talking about my project, The Prospect of Immortality, at Death: Southbank Centre's Festival For The Living.  The talk is part of the Death Bites series and will take place in St.Paul's Roof Pavilion at Royal Festival Hall between 3pm-4pm

posted in Talks | 

Posted Sep 18, 2011

I'm doing a talk about my project 'The Prospect of Immortality' on Tuesday 4th October 18:30 - 22:30 at The Old Market in Brighton.  More info here.

posted in Talks | 

Posted Jul 13, 2011

I will be giving a talk about my exhibition, The Prospect of Immortality, at Impressions Gallery, Bradford this Saturday 16th July from 2pm to 3pm.  If you're in the area please come along, you can book your place on the Impressions Gallery website here.

posted in Talks | 

Posted Jun 4, 2010

I will be presenting my project The Prospect of Immortality at The Arts Forum on Wednesday 9th June.  The session starts at 18:30 at Brighton Media Centre, 15-17 Middle Street, Brighton.

For more information visit the Brighton Media Centre website.

posted in Talks |